When you carry out any major or minor building works to your facilities on JTC's land, you will need to seek JTC's consent and obtain clearance from the relevant authorities.
JTC's Land Planning Division (LPD) provides plan consent services to help you comply with the building requirements stated in your tenancy or lease agreements. You must complete the appropriate forms and submit them, together with your plans to JTC.
You can purchase building plans, estate plans and soil borelogs online.
|Revised Self-Declaration Forms with effect from 6 Apr 2012|
- With effect from 6 Apr 2012, applicants making plan submissions for developments that fall within the Plot Ratio Exempt industries list will have to declare their exemption in the self-declaration forms.
- Please use the following self-declaration forms:
- JTC(LPD) SD-02 (For non-URA lodgement cases)
- JTC(LPD) SD-03 (For URA lodgement cases)
- To find out if your development is Plot Ratio Exempted, please click here.
- For clarifications, please contact
Ms Lim Nah Nah at Tel: 6883 3130 or email: email@example.com;
Ms Ng Teo Chun at Tel: 6883 3133 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Mr Foo See Keong at Tel: 6883 3073 or email: email@example.com