JTC LaunchPad @ one-north is a vibrant, nurturing environment for start-ups and incubators in the biomedical sciences, infocomm, media, cleantech, electronics and engineering industries. The 5-hectare site comprises 6 blocks, offering a range of unit sizes to suit the requirements of different enterprises. The diverse start-ups in the LaunchPad forms a community that generates ample opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration, which helps accelerate their growth and facilitate success in the marketplace.
Start-ups are companies who are:
• Singapore-based company
• Incorporated not more than 5 years at the point of tenancy commencement
• Not a subsidiary of an established company (local/foreign)
• Comply with URA industrial usage guidelines
Start-ups can apply for not more than 100 sqm of space.
Incubators are companies who have:
• Clear development programmes to nurture start-ups
• Strong network to grow the LaunchPad community
• Strong commitment to contribute to and enhance vibrancy of the LaunchPad cluster
JTC welcomes eligible parties who are interested to apply for a space in this vibrant start-up cluster at the LaunchPad. To find out more about the application process for Blks 75, 77 and 81, click here.
View FAQs here. For general enquiries, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.