JTC LaunchPad @ one-north is a vibrant, nurturing environment for start-ups and incubators in the biomedical sciences, infocomm, media, cleantech, electronics and engineering industries. The 5-hectare site comprises 6 blocks, offering a range of unit sizes to suit the requirements of different enterprises. The diverse start-ups in the LaunchPad forms a community that generates ample opportunities for knowledge sharing and collaboration, which helps accelerate their growth and facilitate success in the marketplace.
Start-ups are companies who are:
• Singapore-based company
• Incorporated not more than 5 years at the point of tenancy commencement
• Not a subsidiary of an established company (local/foreign)
• Comply with URA industrial usage guidelines
Start-ups can apply for not more than 100 sqm of space.
Incubators are companies who have:
• Clear development programmes to nurture start-ups
• Strong network to grow the LaunchPad community
• Strong commitment to contribute to and enhance vibrancy of the LaunchPad cluster
View FAQs here. For general enquiries, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.