Guidelines for Change or Extension of Use
The information listed above is to be used as a reference only. All applications are subject to final approval by JTC at JTC's discretion (including any terms and conditions that JTC may in its discretion impose with such final approval).
- JTC has not commenced any legal action against you
- You currently do not have any outstanding rent or monies to be settled with JTC
- You are not carrying out any open land/ unauthorised subletting
- You are not in breach of any term, condition or covenant of the tenancy or lease agreement
- You comply with other Government Agencies' rules and regulations (e.g. URA's 60:40 usage quantum)
- Your proposed usage is Industrial or Warehousing
- Your proposed usage complies with JTC's usage guidelines (i.e. usage should be compatible with JTC's usage zoning/ URA's land use zoning and does not fall within the Negative List or Further Assessment List etc) and does not comprise of dormitories
- CBPU must have cleared your proposed usage
- PUB must have cleared your proposed water consumption if you are applying for NEWater/ Industrial Water usage or if your potable water consumption exceeds 500 cubic metres per month
- There is no change of use involving a change in land use zoning of the URA (e.g. from B1 to B2 and vice versa)
Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, JTC shall have the sole and exclusive right to receive, process and approve all applications according to such qualifying criteria as it deems fit and may at its discretion, reject any application or terminate your use of the website services as appropriate.We retain the right, at our discretion, to modify, delete, edit or withdraw any part, component or all of the online request facilities at any time, or stop, restrict or suspend the same in relation to you or any other user(s) without being liable for any costs, expenses, losses and/or damages incurred by you or any other user(s) whatsoever.