Businesses looking for more information regarding the temporary suspension of activities can go to

When you carry out any major or minor building works to your facilities on JTC's land, you will need to seek JTC's consent and obtain clearance from the relevant authorities.

JTC's Land Planning Division (LPD) provides plan consent services to help you comply with the building requirements stated in your tenancy or lease agreements. You must complete the appropriate forms and submit them, together with your plans to JTC.

You can request building plans, estate plans and soil borelogs online.

View the step-by-step guide here.

Revised Self-Declaration Forms with effect from 6 Apr 2012
  • With effect from 6 Apr 2012, applicants making plan submissions for ​developments that fall within the Plot Ratio Exempt industries list will have to declare their exemption in the self-declaration forms. To find out if your development is Plot Ratio Exempted, please click here (309KB).