Standard factories are typically detached, semi-detached or terrace low-rise single-user units. With a ceiling height of up to seven metres, JTC's standard factories go up to three storeys high, and are designed for businesses in the heavy industries requiring larger ground floor space for the movement and storage of goods.
Quarterly Launch Units |
Viewing of Units
Application Launch Date : 25 February 2020Application Closed Date : 17 March 2020, 4pmApplicants are encouraged to indicate in the online application form, via our
Customer Service Portal, more than one unit that suit their operation requirement in order of preference. Each successful applicant will be allocated one unit only.
* Unit is non-renewal upon expiry of tenure and submission of business plan is not required.
Currently Available Units: Wednesday, 11am to 1pmQuarterly Launch Units: 2, 9 and 16 March 2020, 11am to 1pm
Viewing is strictly by appointment only, to be made at least 2 days in advance:
1. For listed units located from 11A to 17D Tuas Road, please contact
Ms Dawn Sim @ 9748 5852 / Mr Lester Sng @ 8499 4817 (CBRE)
2. For listed units located from 22 to 52 Tuas South Street 5, please contact Ms Dawn Sim @ 9748 5852 / Mr Alfred @ 9787 5718 (CBRE)
3. For listed units located at Kranji Way, please contact Mr Sunny Seet @ 9188 8992 / Mr Victor Lim @ 8813 5089 (Jones Lang LaSalle)
4. For all other listed units, please contact
Mr Felix Hsu @ 9681 1137 / Mr Fredrick Ooi @ 9878 4023 (SMM Pte Ltd). For units located in Defu Estate, please contact
Mr Ang Khoon Par @ 9088 9884 (SMM Pte Ltd).
For other enquiries, please call the JTC Contact Centre at 1800 568 7000.