LaunchPad @ Jurong Innovation District (JID) houses advanced manufacturing, urban solutions and engineering startups within JID’s vibrant ecosystem. The close proximity to Nanyang Technological University, research institutes and a network of corporations fosters strong collaborations, promotes synergistic growth, and accelerates commercialisation of new technologies. Startups are able to test-bed new innovations and exchange ideas by leveraging shared facilities such as the makerspace and prototyping lab.
Start-ups applying for this space should fulfil the following:
- Singapore-based companies with core activities carried out in Singapore
- Incorporated in Singapore for less than 5 years at the point of tenancy commencement
- Is not a subsidiary of a corporate entity
- Compliant with Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) industrial usage guidelines
Incubators applying for this space should possess the following:
- Clear development programmes to nurture start-ups
- Strong network to grow the LaunchPad community
- Strong commitment to contribute to and enhance vibrancy of the LaunchPad cluster
Commercial companies applying for this space should fulfil the following:
- Are venture capitalists, service providers or partners that support our start-ups
- For venture capitalists, to have a clear focus on sectors that they are investing in
LaunchPad @ JID has shared facilities, such as meeting room(s), available for booking. Click here to see the list of facilities and make a booking.
The units in this property are suitable for trades in Start-ups.
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 0
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 0
No. of handicap lots: 1
(Parking space is at CleanTech One)