Designed with the needs of general manufacturing and generic industries in mind, Bukit Batok Industrial Park A is an estate that comprises six blocks of four-storey industrial workshops.
13 prototype factory units, intended for single end-users who require the space for land-based operations, round up the selection at Bukit Batok Industrial Park A.
It offers large ground-floor spaces for the storage and movement of goods, plus large column span and high ceiling height.
A canteen is located within Bukit Batok Industrial Park A, but more eating houses are available a short 15-minute walk away. The industrial park is four minutes by car from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Batok MRT station.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 53
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 6
Door (W x H): 1.4 x 2.1 m
Lift (W x D x H): 1.8 x 1.6 x 2.3 m