Designed with the needs of general manufacturing and generic industries in mind, Bukit Batok Industrial Park A is an estate that comprises six blocks of four-storey industrial workshops.
13 prototype factory units, intended for single end-users who require the space for land-based operations, round up the selection at Bukit Batok Industrial Park A.
It offers large ground-floor spaces for the storage and movement of goods, plus large column span and high ceiling height.
A canteen is located within Bukit Batok Industrial Park A, but more eating houses are available a short 15-minute walk away. The industrial park is four minutes by car from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Batok MRT station.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
The units in this property are suitable for trades in General Manufacturing and Generic Industrial Uses.
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 53
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 6
Door (W x H): 1.4 x 2.1 m
Lift (W x D x H): 1.8 x 1.6 x 2.3 m