Situated a five-minute drive away from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Geylang Bahru Industrial Estate is made up of 18 blocks of single-storey terrace workshops for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. Two blocks have been designated for funerary trades.
Units at the estate are recommended for businesses that require ground-floor access. A front-of-house for loading/unloading and parking is also available.
An eating house within the estate serves simple and affordable meals. For more F&B options, Geylang Bahru Market and Food Centre is just a six-minute walk away. A supermarket is also within walking distance.
The estate can be reached from Geylang Bahru and Kallang MRT stations. It is a five-minute drive to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) or Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
The units in this property are suitable for trades in General Manufacturing and Generic Industrial Uses.
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 6
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 30