Situated a five-minute drive away from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), Geylang Bahru Industrial Estate is made up of 18 blocks of single-storey terrace workshops for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. Two blocks have been designated for funerary trades.
Units at the estate are recommended for businesses that require ground-floor access. A front-of-house for loading/unloading and parking is also available.
An eating house within the estate serves simple and affordable meals. For more F&B options, Geylang Bahru Market and Food Centre is just a six-minute walk away. A supermarket is also within walking distance.
The estate can be reached from Geylang Bahru and Kallang MRT stations. It is a five-minute drive to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) or Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 6
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 30