Completed in 2015, Kaki Bukit AutoHub is a two-storey ramp-up industrial complex with 69 units that are suitable for the automotive industry.
Kaki Bukit AutoHub is a five-minute drive to Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) or Pan Island Expressway (PIE). Meanwhile, Tai Seng MRT station is a five-minute drive away. F&B options are aplenty, thanks to a number of eating houses and cafeterias that are nearby.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 93
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 24