AMK Tech I is designed for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. It comprises two blocks (Block 1 & 3 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A), connected by a canteen at Level 2. In total, there are 188 factory units, each about 150 sqm in size. Its proximity to ITE College Central opens up opportunities for potential industry-academia collaboration, as well as provides access to a ready pool of talent.
Another draw is the complex's accessibility to amenities: a canteen, food centres and a supermarket are all within walking distance. Ang Mo Kio MRT Station is either a ten-minute drive or 15-minute bus ride away. AMK Tech I is also accessible via the Central Expressway (CTE).
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 43
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 6
Door (W x H): 2.2 x 2.6 m
Lift (W x D x H): 2.66 x 3 x 2.8 m