AMK TechLink is catered for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. It consists of 217 units ranging from 139 to 212 sqm that are practical and functional. The ramp-up development provides direct vehicular access to front-of-unit for ease of loading and unloading of goods.
Its proximity to ITE College Central opens up opportunities for potential industry-academia collaboration, as well as provides access to a ready pool of talent.
The seven-storey industrial complex is accessible via the Central Expressway (CTE), while a ten-minute drive brings you to Ang Mo Kio MRT station. F&B options and amenities, such as a supermarket, are available in the vicinity.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 60
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 0
Door (W x H): 2.2 x 2.6 m
Lift (W x D x H): 2.5 x 4.4 x 2.8 m