From precision engineering to automotive, a myriad of industries can be found at Tampines Industrial Park A. The estate comprises eight blocks of four-storey industrial workshops, which follow the Urban Redevelopment Authority's guidelines of allocating at least 60% of the unit for industrial usage.
Tampines Industrial Park A comprises common loading bays, wide corridors for ease of access and movement, multiple cargo and passenger lifts, and ample parking space. Gardening enthusiasts can look forward to working their green thumbs at the community garden found within the industrial park.
Tampines Industrial Park A is a short three-minute drive from the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), two minutes drive or ten minutes walk from Tampines West MRT. It is also a five-minute drive from Tampines MRT station, where malls such as Tampines Mall, Tampines One and Century Square offer an array of F&B options and amenities such as retail and banking services. 4 canteens (9007, 9008, 9012, Blk 31) are located within the industrial park to serve the community.
SAFRA Tampines, Eastpoint Mall and Bedok Shopping Complex can also be reached from Tampines Industrial Park A.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 313
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 130
Tonnage : 1.63
Door (W x H): 1.4 x 2.1 m
Lift (W x D x H): 1.85 x 1.95 x 2.3 m