JTC Space@Tampines North boasts high technical specifications catered to new and emerging industries. Besides vibration-sensitive spaces, this nine-storey development comes with higher floor loading and ceiling height, and wider corridor space to meet the needs of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) involved in heavier manufacturing activities. It also incorporates passive design features for natural ventilation and lighting to reduce energy usage and cost.
Tenants can enjoy a wide range of food options found within the building. JTC Space@Tampines North is a short three-minute drive from Tampines Expressway (TPE).
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 59
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 10
Door (W x H): 2.2 x 2.3 m
Lift (W x D x H): 2.3 x 3.4 x 2.5 m