Completed in 2002, EASTLink is a six-storey industrial complex with 308 units designed for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. Some of its key features include: ramp-up facilities to aid goods transportation, ample parking spaces, common loading bays, and wide corridors for ease of access and movement. A canteen sits on the top floor of the complex.
EASTLink is a five-minute drive from Tanah Merah MRT station and close to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE). It sits on several bus routes. Several eateries, food centres, Changi General Hospital, and Eastpoint Mall are also nearby.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 108
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 0
Door (W x H): 2.1 x 2.4 m
Lift (W x D x H): 2.5 x 4 x 2.5 m