UbiPlex I is a six-storey industrial complex with 126 flatted factory units catered for general manufacturing and generic industrial usage. The development comprises common facilities such as passenger and cargo lifts, loading/unloading bays, as well as ample parking spaces.
Well located next to the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), the complex is a short drive to Paya Lebar, Macpherson and Tai Seng MRT stations. Food centres, canteens and shopping malls are also in close proximity. This development is also within walking distance to eating houses serving nearby Kampong Ubi Industrial Estate - Block 3014 and 3021, housing popular food stalls.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
Property and Industry Type
No. of motorcycle lots : 114
No. of heavy vehicle lots : 0
Tonnage: 2.5 & 4
Door (W x H): 2.2 x 2.6 m
Lift (W x D x H): 2.7 x 3.0 x 2.8 m