Non-exclusive and limited religious use is permitted only if you are a tenant/lessee of our landed industrial premises zoned B1.
Applying for non-exclusive and limited religious use
Fill out this application form and email your JTC Customer Engagement Officer (if you need to find out who your JTC Customer Engagement Officer is, contact us). A non-refundable administrative fee of S$588.50 (incl. GST) will be charged and reflected in your Account Summary and tax invoices.
Things to note when applying:
- Religious activities must abide by Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) guidelines
- Religious activities must be capped at 2 days a week
- The temporary permission will be granted up to a maximum of 3 years or the remaining duration of your tenancy/lease, whichever is shorter
We will inform you of the outcome of your application through email within 7 working days of receiving your submission.
Upon receiving the ‘no-objection’ letter from us:
- Apply for approval from URA. Enclose JTC’s ‘no-objection’ letter in your application. Successful applicants will receive URA’s approval within 3 weeks
- Email URA’s approval to JTC
The religious activities can only start after the above is completed.
Religious usage fee
The fee will be deducted through GIRO along with your monthly payment.
Terminating religious use
Log in to the customer service portal to submit your termination 7 working days before your desired termination date.
You will be billed up to the month of the effective termination date.