Originally built in the early 1900s, these bungalows were once homes to British officers and their families. Today, these properties retain their original architectural features, such as high ceilings, wide verandahs, and intricate detailing. Located in the heart of Rochester Park, these bungalows offer a peaceful and serene environment, surrounded by lush greenery.
The bungalows are envisioned to be transformed into a vibrant lifestyle enclave for unique commercial concepts and activities that can benefit the larger community.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of GST
- Rates indicated may change at the point of offer due to changes in market conditions
- The rates and other information contained herein are applicable at time of printing and are subject to change without prior notice
- Usage complies with the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s (URA) Land Use Requirements, where at least 60% of space will be used for industrial purposes
- Usage complies with the National Environment Agency’s (NEA) Standards for Pollution Control
- Usage complies with the SCDF Fire Safety Regulations
- There are currently no ongoing legal proceedings against your company
The units in this property are suitable for the following trades:
F&B, retail, enrichment classes, sports and wellness
Property and Industry Type